This page contains some useful/helpful statistics about our installation of Bugzilla.
Weekly Bug Summary
The Weekly Bug Summary shows which bugs have been opened / closed in the past 7 days and see the top 15 bug closers / reporters. This view is very helpful to get an idea, in which areas work has happened and what problems users are currently reporting.
New reports in the past week
- By version: Pie Chart
- By component: Pie Chart
- By version and component: Stacked Bar Chart
- ...split into one chart per point release: Stacked Bar Chart
- Organized by reporter, component, and version: Bar Chart - (2013/04 - Not sure that this query is working properly)
|Number of people in the CC List||Number of duplicates|
File:QA-Stats.ods contains the stats extracted from the ESC meetings from January 2016 up to now contains the following information:
- Unconfirmed bugs
- Open regressions
- Total regressions
- Open bibisected bugs
- Total bibisected bugs
- Open bisected bugs
- Total bisected bugs
The document has:
- One sheet containing all the information colleted from January 2016 up to now.
- One sheet per each trimester of the year.
NOTE: This information has been extracted manually from the ESC minutes sent weekly to the dev mailling list.