TDF LibreOffice Document Liberation Project Community Blogs Weblate Nextcloud Redmine Ask LibreOffice Donate
This page contains some useful/helpful statistics about our installation of Bugzilla.
Weekly Bug Summary
The Weekly Bug Summary shows which bugs have been opened / closed in the past 7 days and see the top 15 bug closers / reporters. This view is very helpful to get an idea, in which areas work has happened and what problems users are currently reporting.
New reports in the past week
- By version: Pie Chart
- By component: Pie Chart
- By version and component: Stacked Bar Chart
- ...split into one chart per point release: Stacked Bar Chart
- Organized by reporter, component, and version: Bar Chart - (2013/04 - Not sure that this query is working properly)
|Number of people in the CC List||Number of duplicates|
File:QA-Stats.ods contains the stats extracted from the ESC meetings from January 2016 up to now contains the following information:
- Unconfirmed bugs
- Open regressions
- Total regressions
- Open bibisected bugs
- Total bibisected bugs
- Open bisected bugs
- Total bisected bugs
The document has:
- One sheet containing all the information colleted from January 2016 up to now.
- One sheet per each trimester of the year.
NOTE: This information has been extracted manually from the ESC minutes sent weekly to the dev mailling list.
Last updated: X1sc0 (talk) 2018-07-03T16:19:46 (UTC)
A monthly report is compiled to share updates on QA statistics (including charts), and keep track of recent developments in the codebase.
It is published on our QA Blog and can be filtered by using the "reports" category.
* Link to Part 1 * Link to Part 2