QA adalah Jaminan Kualitas
- 1 Apa itu QA?
- 2 Siapakah Kami?
- 3 Apa yang dikerjakan tiam QA?
- 4 Bagaimana cara berpartisipasi
- 5 Perangkat QA
- 6 Komunikasi
- 7 Tautan yang berguna
- 8 Notes
Apa itu QA?
QA is short for Quality Assurance. QA is to improve and test our newest LibreOffice to get a well done and good software for the users. It is being done at any time from development phase to final release.
Our first goal is to find or confirm the most embarrassing and urgent bugs and hand them over to the developers to take care of them. Therefore we are a bridge between end users and developers and try to guide the bug report to its proper ending. We try to reproduce bugs, give it the right priority, find duplicates, and so on.
Apa yang dikerjakan tiam QA?
- quality (good triage and critical bug)
- quantity (Developers should always be aware of the most important bugs to work on) 
Given that a certain amount of the assigned bugs have not seen a change in more than 180 days, it is clear that it would not help much to push more bugs in the direction of development in its current state of operation. So what remains for QA to do, is to find the most important bugs and from those the ones that are best triaged: have a reproduction scenario, a pinned down version when the bug appeared, a bibisect.
Bagaimana cara berpartisipasi
There is lots of work for anyone with or without special computer skills:
Validate and sort existing bugs
See bug triage.
Search for regressions
Test new features
See feature tests.
Improve automated tests
Install in parallel
For some bugs it is useful to test with the stable release as well as the experimental branch. It is possible the bug you found or try to reproduce is already fixed in the next release. To install LibreOffice versions in parallel, see Installing in parallel. Latest (very unstable) versions of LibreOffice can be downloaded here: Nightly builds (alpha versions). The last official build(s), Pre-Release (beta versions and release candidates)
- The QA mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org (Archive)
- QA-Call every second week
- IRC channel: #libreoffice-qa
Tautan yang berguna
- Getting Involved:
- The last official build(s)
- Pre-Release early access to beta versions and release candidates
- Nightly builds – bleeding-edge binaries of our current development, provided by individual contributors, and not QA-approved in any way. Caveat emptor.
- LibreOffice bug tracking in Linux distributions:
- see Bjoern Michaelsen's QA List posting